Dissertanten- oder Postdoc-Stellen an der Universität Wien
The Vienna Doctoral School in Physics (VDS-P) selects ambitious young researchers from all over the world to integrate and support them on their way to a physics doctorate at the University of Vienna. We offer attractive research opportunities in experimental, theoretical and computational physics.
On our website you will find all the current open positions.
As a VDS fellow, you will have a regular employment at the University of Vienna and you will be part of a visible community of young scientists. We offer numerous academic and social activities to connect you with your peers, professors and international scientists. We also offer some travel grants to support students attending international conferences and summer schools.
We are looking for well trained, highly motivated young scholars and researchers who have:
- A master’s degree in physics or a bachelor’s degree with honours (at the time of their employment).
- Very good academic credits and references.
- Excellent English language skills.
- The interest and drive required for frontier research.
- An additional interest in participating in the extracurricular social and scientific activities in the VDS-P.
We accept applications the whole year around. To be considered for the upcoming hearing in July, your application has to arrive until 1 May 2019. To apply or for more info, please visit our website: https://vds-physics.univie.ac.at
Poster: Call with deadline May 1, 2019
Current open positions