ESTRO Physics Biennial Meeting (19. - 23. April 2013, Genf)
The next ESTRO Physics Biennial Meeting will be part of the 2nd ESTRO Oncology Forum that will take place from 19 to 23 April 2013 in Geneva and it will be an important platform for the European Radiation Oncology community as all the disciplines will be represented in five meetings, occurring at the same date and place:
- the Clinical and Translational Meeting
- the GEC-ESTRO-ISIORT Meeting
- the Physics Biennial Meeting
- the RTT Meeting
- the PREVENT (Prediction, Recognition, EValuation and Eradication of Normal Tissue effects of radiotherapy) Meeting.
The scientific experts for the five meetings have compiled an outstanding programme dedicated to clinicians, medical physicists, biologists, radiation therapists and nurses and will provide interdisciplinary tracks, symposia, presidential and joint sessions, debates, teaching lectures, etc...
You can already mark in your calendar the important deadlines of the conference that are coming soon:
- 7 December 2012 for the abstract submission
- 12 December 2010 for the early registration
You can find more information on the conference on www.estro.org.